The Church has come a long way to finally become a Holy Concatedral. Establishment of the first Protestant parish dates back to the year 1568, but the building was constructed in eighteenth century. The fights in 1944 - 1945 contributed to major destruction of the building, which was almost completely destroyed. Luckily, residents and priests stubbornly sought its restoration and managed to collect funds for this purpose.
Tourist attractions - Gołdap county