Kanał Brożajcki

Kanał Brożajcki

Canal connects two rivers: Węgorapa and Gołdapa. It was designed in 1726 by John Suchodolca. The canal is used to drain excess water from the headwaters of Gołdapa river. The canal is inhabited by brown trout and in the forests around one can meet a deer or a wild boar rather than a man.

Tourist attractions - Gołdap county

See also

Tężnie w Gołdapi Jezioro Czarne Mosty w Stańczykach Rzeka Gołdapa Piękna Góra