The stones are the symbols of past german emperor’s hunting trips. They can be found in the Romnicka Forest. The forest was known for its wealth of wildlife, which was attracting many hunters. In 1890, the king of Prussia and German Emperor Wilhelm II came here for hunting. He shoot a magnificent deer. It was a great event commemorated with the stone boulder. It is located on the Russian side of the forest. There have been 14 boulders found, eight of which are located on the Polish side. The famous hunting expedition attracted distinguished hunters from all over the Europe.
Tourist attractions - Gołdap county